Thursday 20 November 2008

Edits & What-Not







I really liked this photo of Laura because of its general composition and the way her red hair
contrasted with the green trees around her. I decided to intensify these two colours and make
the contrast even more obvious and then I put a border around the image to make it more tidy. I did a black and white version as well which worked well but some of her features are more difficult to see. However, it is still a skriking photo.














I didn't like this photo very much as it is dark and blurred. I decided to try and lighten the image which made it look worse and distorted some of the colours so I then opted for a two-tonal modification which made the image much more striking as it is just plain black and white.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.